top of page
Save Energy and Data over Cellular and Satellite
In partnership with the European Space Agency (ESA), MinFarm has developed software technology to reduce power consumption of satellite terminals and accelerate IoT protocols over the satellite link.
This has a two-fold benefit for satellite users:
If the satellite user has a low-power, low-bandwidth satellite terminal, MinFarm’s technology allows the bandwidth to go further by providing IoT protocol acceleration.
If the satellite user has a high-power, high-bandwidth satellite terminal, MinFarm’s technology leads to significant power savings which allows for off-grid applications using solar technology.
In cooperation with
Sustainable Development Goals
Read how MinFarm is helping it’s Industrial IoT customers deploy better resource management via satellite to have a direct impact on UN Development Programme’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development all around the world.
● Installation Manual MF-500 IoT Satellite Bridge
● Installation Manual MF-400 IoT Satellite Bridge
● The MinFarm API User Guide
● Positioning of the IDP Satellite Terminal
● How to use Sensoterra sensors over the Inmarsat IsatData Pro satellite network with the MinFarm MF-400 IoT Satellite Bridge
● How to use PESSL sensors over the Inmarsat IsatData Pro satellite network with the MinFarm MF-400 IoT Satellite Bridge
● MultiTech offers LoRaWAN via Inmarsat with the MinFarm Bridge Server!
● MinFarm joins the Inmarsat ASP program
● Inmarsat, the world leader in global, mobile satellite communications, has teamed up with MinFarm Tech to launch the MF 400 IoT Satellite Bridge
● MinFarm Tech and Sensoterra support remote soil moisture sensors over satellite
● MinFarm partner with CPN Satellite Services to produce MF 400 solar powered IoT over Satellite solution
Postal address: MinFarm BIA AB
103 94 Stockholm
Tel: +353 (0) 1 442 8574
Postal address: MinFarm Tech Ltd.
Bracetown Business Park, Clonee, Co. Meath, Ireland
bottom of page